Tuesday 3 November 2009

Video game movies I'd like to see

I, like the rest of the internet, have watched the Prince of Persia trailer. It looks like a lot of fun, and maybe we could at least get the first good video game adaptation. Well, I think Mortal Kombat is fun, but it's also quite retarded. Anyways, here are some video game adaptations I'd be anxious to see:

The New Super Mario Bros.
Nothing to do whatsover with the 1993 movie. This reboot should resemble my warrior plumbers T-shirt: http://bit.ly/16O3.

Oddworld http://en.wikipedia.org/wik...
A twisted CGI animation directed by Shane Acker in the style of 9.

God of War.
Come to think of it, I'm surprised this isn't currently in production after 300. Mythological carnage. Make it R. Don't make Vin Diesel the lead actor.

Devil May Cry
Demon-killing movie with a rockin' soundtrack. Make sure it'll be cheesy enough. We wouldn't want to take this seriously, now would we?

Ratchet & Clank
Another CGI animation. Would be like a Pixar movie. With guns. Lots of guns.

Beyond Good & Evil
Just so people would becoma aware of this criminally underrated gem.

Burnout
The people form The Fast & Furious movies dying in horrible car accidents.

Psychonauts
Visiting the minds of mentally ill people, this could be a great lynchian nightmare.

Grim Fandango
I heard a rumour that Tim Burton would be interested in making this one as a puppet animation. I'd sell my soul to be a travel agent in the Land of the Dead for all eternity for this to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...